Survey cause i’m bored
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- - nope„, that would be my sister then
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- -its actually been several months
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- -not since i’ve gotten with peter
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- - yes, i live with him
- 6. What are you excited for?
- - One of my best friend’s weddings this weekend!
- 7. What happened tonight?
- - tonight hasn’t happened but last night i watcheed the All star game
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- - as long as they’re not sloppy around me I don’t care
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- - yea! you got to honor those curves
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- - rootbeer
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- - too many to count
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- - 2 pairs
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- - Celebrate the love between Lauren and Chris!
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- - Gas, Cigarrettes or Food
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- - yes
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- - i’m sure in one way or another yes
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- - my sister or any one of my best friends
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- - probably sometime earlier this year when i was drowning in school work
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- i’m starting to realize that i need to get my shit to gether
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- i’m not in a bad mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- i think so
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- something delicous o eat
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- that wouldn’t happen unless we broke up
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- not entirely..i’m trying to grow out my roots its about half way there
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- stupid bitches
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- yea but its because we haven’t chatted for awhile
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- of course
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- i used to be
- 34. Listening to?
- the fan blwoing on me
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- just for math classes and exams
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- at work
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- yea…its happened to me
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- all of the ladies from the bachlorrette party
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- because he was leaving to go to work
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- probably on the 4th of july
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- if its in a tanning booth
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- my sister, i never called her back though
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- yes i took an archery class
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- for my sorority’s composite pic back in 2012 spring
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- yea there ok
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- firefighter, vet,wildlife photographer
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- beach boys
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- Picture to Burn
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- whatever he wants to do :)
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- no, my mom actually wrote a note so i wouldn’t have to
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- depends on the subject
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- i think so yes
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- like everyone
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- Boyz II Men
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- Cold or Hot, doesn’t matter
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- white chocochip macadamia
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- do what you want to do , its your body!
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- living room or bedroom
- 92. Do you want to get married?
- someday yea
People….this is why i want to work with animals
Really my title has nothing to do with what i am about to say.
I think its really fucking hilarious that a good friend of mine from high school deleted me and our other close group of friends from facebook because she is dating/fucking the dude who knocked up one of our best friends. What a stupid bitch.
And to add to that another one of my high school best friends is getting married this weekend and she deleted her off her page but not her soon to be hubby so she could creep on the wedding still. Funny how that works.
What I learned in college
I think we all need a pep talk.
The world needs you to stop being boring.
Boring is EASY, everybody can be boring.
But you are gooder than that.
Life is not a game people!
Life isn’t a cereal either. Well, it is a cereal.
And if life is a game, aren’t we all on the same team?
I mean really, right?
I’m on your team, so be on my team.
This is life people! You got air coming through your nose!
You got a heart beat! That means it’s time to do somethin!
A Poem….”Two roads diverged in the woods, and I took the road less traveled.
AND IT HURT MAN!” Really bad….
ROCKS! THORNS! AND GLASS!
Not cool Robert Frost.
But what if there really were two paths.
I wanna be on the one that leads to AWESOME!
It’s like that one dude Journey said, “Don’t stop believing….unless your dream is stupid.” Then you should get a better dream.
I think that’s how it goes.
Get a better dream and keep going people! Keep going, Keep going, and Keep going.
What if Michael Jordan had quit? Well….he did quit. No he retired. Yeah, he retired.
But before that in High School. What if he had quit when he didn’t make the team?
He would have never made Space Jam. And I love Space Jam.
What will be your Space Jam? What will you create that will make the world awesome?
Nothin if you keep sittin there!
That’s why I am talking to you today!
This is YOUR time. This is My time. This is OUR time.
We can make everyday better for each other. If we’re all on the same team…let’s start acting like it!
We got work to do.
We can cry about it, or we can dance about it!
We were made to be awesome!
Let’s get out there!
I don’t know everything, I’m just a kid. but I do know this.
It’s everybody’s duty to give the world a reason to dance!
So get to it!
You just been pep talked!
Create something that will make the world awesome!
So back in February, hard to believe that today is May 1st, I volunteered to help one of my favorite professors with research on crayfish.
I was very excited until i realized how much work that it would entail. Once this was discovered my true slacker self reared its big ugly head out. Fast forward to spring break, my professor told me that i had to find 100 articles and report back to him after spring break.
Now i can’t actually remember if i did talk to him or not right after spring break but today i had a word with him today. I explained to him that i hadn’t done what I was suppose to do and was disappointed in myself for it. Me then told me that I had to figure out if this is what i really wanted to do or if i should just “cut my losses” and just let this opportunity go. I feel if i let this go i would be less stressed out but this also means that I wouldn’t get experience the field which i so desperately need (just to know what its like and for my resume) and my summer would just consist of me getting up everyday and going to work (boring!) So i must put my anxiety aside and step up to the plate with new motivation.
My anxiety about the world has stopped me from doing what i want to do. I am too afraid that i’ll go broke so i don’t live it up like i used to. I miss drinking and hanging out with my friends. I am so afraid of what people will think of me that I don’t really have much of a social life. I know this has taken a toll on me and my boyfriend. I can see how much he misses the old me when i wasn’t so stressed out about money and making sure we have enough to live. I am so proud of him for looking for a summer job, which i know he will land one soon.The bottom line is that my anxiety is keeping me from actually living. I AM 21 FUCKING YEARS OLD, i need to go out and act like a normal person before its too late to live like i want to. I need this research opportunity.
I can’t let it go. There may be some long days where i don’t want to do anything, there could be another day where i want to do everything! I just have to push through it knowing that this would benefit me and everyone involved (including the little crayfishes). I HAVE TO DO IT.
I WANT TO DO IT! God give me strength to do this because it will be a great thing for everyone.
Good thoughts, prayers, and messages of motivation would greatly help me through getting done with this bullshit.
Hi you. Yes, you. Hello, my dear. I donât know you, or at least I donât know everything about you. I donât know your middle name, your favorite color, your biggest fear, or the name of the street y…
Wow. thats all i have to say about this. I haven’t had the chance to read it all the way but i plan to soon after i am done studying for the day..so maybe tomorrow. but it looks good and inspirational!